Thursday, June 24, 2010

Welcome to PeaceLove&Cake!


Hi!
So for those of you who read through my profile already, much of this will be a repeat of information and for that I apologize!

My name is Sarah Goble and I LOVE to bake! I am currently working in an internship with an all Organic farm and garden supply company called, Peaceful Valley, located in Grass Valley, California. In the fall I will be starting my last year of college, working towards a degree in public relations. Although I do love communication and this field of study, my true passion lies with baking. Nothing helps me unwind more than standing in front of my stand mixer and working on my next creation.

I didn't discover my love for baking until about my senior year in high school when my grandmother passed away. My grandma was the matriarch of the family and was known for her delicious dessert contributions made around holiday gatherings. After she passed, I took it upon myself to continue in her footsteps and bake the family favorites from then on. After I began baking on holidays, I couldn't get enough. I wanted to bake more than just occasionally, and I wanted to start experimenting with recipes of my own. It was this path that led me to where I am now.

My plan until I finish school is to begin with this blog and hopefully get my name out there. I will continue to post photos of my delicious and beautiful creations as well as recipes and fun stories about my baking experiences. The next step is to start my website where I can actually begin selling my baked goods and eventually discover the perfect location for my bakery, PeaceLove&Cake!

So now, the only thing left to do is for me to ask one simple question! What can I make for you today?!

No comments:

Post a Comment